NBC is committed to the environment and seeks to act as an environmental leader in all aspects of our operations. We seek to minimise our environmental footprint and reduce our negative impact on the environment.
To protect natural resources, and protect the health and welfare of current and future generations NBC:
- Uses environmental responsibility as a guiding principle
- Minimizes generation of waste through source reduction, re-use and recycling
- Conserves energy/water and improve the energy/water efficiency of our operations
- Ensures the health and safety of our employees and stakeholders by managing, minimizing reducing exposure to and eliminating, where possible, the use of hazardous substances
- Strives to purchase and utilize environmentally preferable products and services, including those made of recycled content
- Incorporates environmental considerations and total facility lifecycle analysis into product development
- Employs prevention strategies to minimize negative environmental impacts we cannot eliminate.